Thursday, May 19, 2011

Panned

Earlier this year I entered the Epson International Pano Awards. According to Epson:

"The Epson International Pano Awards showcases the work of panoramic photographers worldwide and is the largest and most important competition for panoramic photography."

Well - the results are in. No I didn't win - but I got a couple of "Silver" Awards which entitles me to have my images displayed in exhibition in Sydney, Australia later this year. Of the 3,586 entries they received I placed 7th and 19th. Yea.

Winners





4 comments:

Michael said...

I am especially enamored of the first (daylight) shot: I really like the dynamic, moody cloud presence. This picture evokes a real Arizona, mountaintop feeling for me.

erin said...

DAVE!!!!! That is FrEaKiN awesome!!! Very well done! Your work is amazing....I am always awe-struck!

Paul said...

WOW! Very nice, David. Congratulations. I really like those images, man.

jane said...

awards of silver sounds like winning to me, David. Congratulations! I toast you with a virtual silver tequila shot....